WILL YOU INVEST WITH US?
BUSINESS. DIGNITY. FIGHT POVERTY.
As a non-profit, we’re committed to reduce our need for fundraising through creative social entrepreneurship.
We’re seeking 25 people to give $50 a month to keep our office space affordable, and to increase our capacity to integrate business development resources in South Atlanta.
Learn more about FCS: www.fcsministries.org
If you need to pay your rent, please do here.
We rely on ongoing donations to sustain our not-for-profit mission. And we’re working to build a sustainable model to reduce our need for fundraising. Please consider co-investing with us as we join God’s restorative work in the city.
- $20 – Apparel: For a suggested donation of $20, we’ll send you a great t-shirt as your gift works to sustain our work in the city.
- $50-100 Monthly Office Sponsorship: Metro Merge is an affordable office space with a sliding scale model in partnership with local entrepreneurs. While we require every renter to put skin in the game, we need sponsors to off set some of our expenses.
- Paper and Ink: Consider donating print paper and ink cartridges (HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One); We also need a higher capacity printer for large print projects.
- Job Creation: We currently contract two neighbors part-time for office management and cleaning, and we need partners to expand our capacity.
WHY PARTNER WITH METRO MERGE?
- We’re neighborhood-based: We focus our action in one neighborhood called South Atlanta in order to channel energy, investment, and relationship.
- We’re listening to the community: We live as local neighbors in South Atlanta, and listening guides our action.
- We’re focused on the Shalom of God: We emphasize spiritual and emotional wholeness as critical to business vitality and community re-investment.
- We’re committed to community development: We focus on dignity and empowerment
through mutual friendships and grassroots business mentoring.
- Metro Merge is a division of FCS Urban Ministries, a non-profit with a 30+ year track record: We’re one of multiple
initiatives that all work together with a wholistic emphasis.